For over 50 years, ShelterLogic and Arrow Sheds brands have grown thanks to a dedication to the development, design and manufacturing of innovative and durable shade, shelter and storage solutions.
Tested for strength and durability, designed to meet the diverse shade and shelter demands of our clients, and manufactured using only the very best materials; ShelterLogic Corp.’s mission is to deliver high quality buildings at competitive prices to a broad range of customers.
With over 15,000 innovative products, ShelterLogic Corp. is widely known as the global leader in manufacturing of both steel and fabric shelters, offering a range of versatile shade and shelter solutions to meet the unique outdoor shelter needs of both commercial and everyday customers.
Our Story – A Timeline / ShelterLogic Accomplishments
- In 2015, ShelterLogic Acquired metal shed manufacturer Arrow Sheds. Today, ShelterLogic Corp.’s global brands include ShelterLogic, Arrow Sheds Products and ShelterTech: making it the largest volume shelter manufacturer in the world
- A global company, ShelterLogic, Corp. owns 5 manufacturing facilities located in Connecticut, New Jersey, Illinois and China and have produced over 21,000,000 units since their inception
- Proud to partner with consumer direct partners, retail partners and dealers across 4 global continents and over 33 countries
- Manufacturer of some of the world’s most popular and recognizable shade and shelter brands
- Defined and introduced sheltering as a category and pioneered the “In-A-Box,” retail consumer friendly concept.
- Our global manufacturing and worldwide distribution allow for built-to order, private branding and to effectively meet consumer demand
YEARS IN BUSINESS
SHELTERS IN THE WILD
COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE SOLD AND DISTRIBUTED
CONTINENTS SOLD AND DISTRIBUTED
Proud Member of the Following Associations
The revolutionary design of the AccelaFrame™ System allows quicker assembly and disassembly while retaining an overall stronger building. The pre-assembled ribs simply unfold and lock with an easy press of a lever.
Each rib is attached by inserting cross rails with a simple push pin, no tools required. In minutes, the entire frame is assembled and ready for the cover and end panels.
Ratchet-Tite™ Tensioning System
For ease of installation – unique Ratchet-Tite at every corner leg ensures a drum tight cover and door panel attachment to shelter frame. Quality ratchet and web strap components make it easy to keep your cover tight and neat looking.
Products that use Ratchet-Tite™ tensioning:
Advanced Engineered Fabric
It’s not a Tarp. It’s Advanced Engineered Fabric. Our shelter covers are triple-layer woven polyethylene that are ripstop tough. UV treated inside, outside and in between with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal and anti-yellowing agents.
Patented Snap-It™ Assembly Technology improves assembly of your Arrow Storage Shed. Pieces snap and lock into place for easier assembly and a stronger connection. Steel shed and storage units featuring this revolutionary design have fewer fasteners for faster assembly and an improvement in overall customer satisfaction.