Arrow Carport 12x24x09 Charcoal BKP
The all-steel Arrow Carport is a versatile shelter and shade solution for homes and businesses. This carport can be anchored in a driveway to protect a car, SUV, or light truck from the elements or as a patio cover to keep family and friends comfortable when they’re outside. The Carport's sturdy 2-in. powder coated steel square-tube frame provides durability and strength to the unit. Its 29-gauge galvanized steel roof has a charcoal finish that’s designed to protect it from rust and corrosion.
Jump to a section...
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
The all-steel Arrow Carport, all-weather shade and shelter solution that's versatile and practical. Use the Carport to shade your vehicle, truck, ATV, outdoor equipment, rest areas or picnic areas. Great for storing boats, picnic and outdoor furniture and summer toys in the off-season. Each Arrow Carport is wind and snow load rated, designed to take on tough weather conditions and stand up to accumulated snowfall. Its galvanized steel roof is made to protect against corrosion, rust, and the elements and features an attractive roof with a Charcoal finish. The Carport is assembled on a tough all-steel, 2 in. tube frame, made to reinforce stability and strength in the structure, and has a powder-coated finish that resists corrosion and rust. Easy to install, the Carport comes with slip-fit connections with pilot holes and self-drilling screws making this unit easy to build straight out of the box.
- Built strong with a 2x3 in. 15-gauge wall thickness.
- Black powder coated finish for superior rust and corrosion resistance.
- Designed for easy installation thanks to slip-fit connections and self-drilling screws.
- Tough, horizontal roof-panels made from 29-gauge galvanized steel for superior corrosion resistance.
- Attractive charcoal roof with a black, powder coated frame.
- Perfect for car storage and shelter, truck shelter, vehicle shelter, boat shelter or as a multi-use shade and picnic area.
|Size||12 x 24 x 11 ft|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||146|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||290.75|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||126.75|
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive harm
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions & Answers