Arrow RV Carport, 14 ft. x 29 ft. x 14 ft. Eggshell
The all-steel RV Carport from Arrow is a convenient, all-weather shade and shelter solution that's versatile and practical. The Arrow Steel RV Carport with metal cover is equipped to protect a variety of vehicles including your RV, motor home, camper, truck, tractor or 5th wheel camper. Each Arrow RV Carport is made strong with a wind and snow load rating, meaning they are designed to take on tough weather and snow storms. The 14 foot high metal cover is made from galvanized steel to offer your vehicle years of protection from the weather and harmful UV rays. The steel frame is durable and is made with a powder coating finish to protect the carport for extended corrosion protection. Easy to install, the Carport comes with slip-fit connections with pilot holes and self-taping screws making this unit easy to build straight out of the box.
- STRONG AND WEATHER TOUGH - When it is important to protect your RV, Camper, Motorhome, Truck, Tractor, 5th Wheel Trailer or any other tall vehicle the Arrow Carport delivers a 100-mph wind rating and a 35-psf. snow rating for strength and stability.
- TALL MULTI USE SHADE STRUCTURE- The Arrow 14-foot-tall steel carport is perfect for protecting your vehicle. Also great as a multi-use shade and picnic area cover.
- DURABLE AND RELIABLE - The Arrow RV Carports are built from galvanized steel with a black powder coated finish 2-inch frame for superior rust and corrosion resistance which will offer years of protection for your tall vehicles.
- PROTECTION THAT LASTS - The roof canopy is made from galvanized steel to protect your vehicle from harmful UV rays and other damaging weather.
- ASSEMBLY MADE EASY FOR THE DIYer- The RV carport is designed for easy assembly and installation with slip-fit connections and self-taping screws for long lasting protection
- Disclaimer- Wind and snow loads given are for reference only and assume a standalone unit without enclosure kit, and a securely anchored frame according to local building codes and ordinances. These loads have been calculated using combined snow and wind load provisions in accordance with ASCE 7-05. These calculations are based on an unoccupied structure. Local building code requirements vary by location; conformance to local codes is the responsibility of the purchaser.
|Brand||Arrow Storage Products|
|Included Items||Frame, Panels, Hardware|
|Size||14 ft. x 29 ft. x 14 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||395 sq ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||5888 cu ft.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||171 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||344.5 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||192 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||165 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||344.5 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||189 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||116 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||169 in.|
|Wall Height||169 in.|