Arrow Carport, 10 ft. x 96 ft. x 7 ft. Charcoal
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- 10 x 96 ft. All-Steel Carport
- Featuring a 2 in. square tube frame, the Arrow Carport provides stability and strength to the unit, increasing it's wind and snow load capability.
- An all-weather carport that will protect your vehicle or outdoor space all-year long: the Arrow Carport is built to take on even tough weather - winds up to 100 MPH, and a snow load of 35 PSF.
- Built for easier, faster assembly: its unique design features a slip-fit frame connection with pilot holes and self-drilling screws for assembly that's faster, more convenient right out of the box
- A heavy-duty, galvanized steel roof that's built to last - the 10 x 96 ft. Carport features a 29-gauge painted galvanized steel for corrosion resistance.
- Roof in an attractive Charcoal finish, with a black powder coated steel frame
- Rounded roof eaves off additional protection from the elements.
- 12 in. overhang at the roof gables offers additional protection.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Manufacturer||Arrow Storage Products|
|Included Items||Frame, Cover, Hardware|
|Size||10 ft. x 96 ft. x 7 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||959 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||7107 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||2 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||120 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||1150.75 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||98.4 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||116 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||1150.75 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||96.4 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||116 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Center||82 in.|
|Wall Height||84 in.|
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
|Wind and Snow Rated||Yes|
|Wind Speed Rating||100 MPH|
|Snow Load Rating||35 PSF|
I would love to buy a carport but I need it installed. We live in Florida and how much is it to install the carport 12x20x7.
Same as other questions but can you contact me when you make an enclosure kit for the 10' x 24' steel carport and I will buy both. Thnk you.
What is the model # for the Arrow Carport, 10 ft. x 24 ft. x 7 ft. Eggshell
Are there some sort of sides available looking at the 56' long unit. Also with a unit this long and heavy would it need to be anchored?? Thinking yes.
I have this car port. I would like to make it higher. Is there an extension kit to purchase to make it around 12" to 24" higher?
Does this car port come with anchors so I can anchor it down to an asphalt driveway?
I just purchased this item, but now I've found out that my town's snow load requirement is 50 psf. This carport is only rated for 35 psf. Is there a way to add more support so it meets my requirement?
I plan on installing a concrete pad for the 12x20 car port along side me existing garage. If I pour the pad with a 1/4 slope so the water drains away from the garage will that effect the installation of the car port? Outside dimensions of carport?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.