Arrow Carport, 12 ft. x 29 ft. x 7 ft. Charcoal
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- 12 x 29 ft. All-Steel Carport
- Featuring a 2 in. square tube frame, the Arrow Carport provides stability and strength to the unit, increasing it's wind and snow load capability.
- An all-weather carport that will protect your vehicle or outdoor space all-year long: the Arrow Carport is built to take on even tough weather - winds up to 100 MPH, and a snow load of 35 PSF.
- Built for easier, faster assembly: its unique design features a slip-fit frame connection with pilot holes and self-drilling screws for assembly that's faster, more convenient right out of the box
- A heavy-duty, galvanized steel roof that's built to last - the 12 x 29 ft. Carport features a 29-gauge painted galvanized steel for corrosion resistance.
- Roof in an attractive Charcoal finish, with a black powder coated steel frame
- Rounded roof eaves off additional protection from the elements.
- 12 in. overhang at the roof gables offers additional protection.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Manufacturer||Arrow Storage Products|
|Included Items||Frame, Cover, Hardware|
|Size||12 ft. x 29 ft. x 7 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||340 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||2604 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||2 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||156 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||344.5 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||102 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||142 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||344.5 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||100 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||142 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Center||82 in.|
|Wall Height||84 in.|
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
|Wind and Snow Rated||Yes|
|Wind Speed Rating||100 MPH|
|Snow Load Rating||35 PSF|
10x15x7 ft carport, how many boxes does this come in? What is the weight of each box? If the boxes have specific item numbers what are they labeled as on the boxes?
I bought a 10x29x7 twice from lowes and both times it was shipped to lowes the outside box says “10x15x7”. Is there something wrong with the labeling of the package? Or is the pckage supposed to say 10x29x7?
Want to purchase a 10’x20’x7’ steel carport…What is the number, weight & size of the shipping box? Need to know if all of it will fit in my Ford Expedition with seats down road trip! 7’long 4’wide 3’tall Thank, Mike
I would love to buy a carport but I need it installed. We live in Florida and how much is it to install the carport 12x20x7.
Same as other questions but can you contact me when you make an enclosure kit for the 10' x 24' steel carport and I will buy both. Thnk you.
What is the model # for the Arrow Carport, 10 ft. x 24 ft. x 7 ft. Eggshell
Are there some sort of sides available looking at the 56' long unit. Also with a unit this long and heavy would it need to be anchored?? Thinking yes.
I have this car port. I would like to make it higher. Is there an extension kit to purchase to make it around 12" to 24" higher?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.