Arrow Carport, 20 ft. x 20 ft. x 7 ft. Eggshell
Arrow Carport, 20 ft. x 20 ft. x 7 ft. Eggshell is rated out of 5 by 1.
Jump to a section...
The all-steel Carport from Arrow is a convenient, all-weather shade and shelter solution that's versatile and practical. Use the Carport to shade your vehicle, truck, ATV, outdoor equipment, rest areas or picnic areas. Great for storing boats, picnic and outdoor furniture and summer toys in the off-season. Each Arrow Carport is wind and snow load rated Carport, meaning they are designed to take on tough weather conditions and able to stand up to accumulated snow fall. Its galvanized steel roof is made to protect against corrosion, rust and the elements and features an attractive Eggshell roof. The Carport is assembled on our tough all-steel, powder coated 2 in. tube frame, made to reinforce stability and strength in the structure. The premium powder coating provides corrosion and rust resistance. Easy to install, the Carport comes with slip-fit connections with pilot holes and self-drilling screws making this unit easy to build straight out of the box.
- 20 x 20 ft. All-Steel Carport
- Built strong with a 2x3 in. 15 gauge wall thickness. The Arrow Carport delivers wind and snow load strength and stability.
- Black powder coated finish for superior rust and corrosion resistance.
- Designed for easy installation thanks to slip-fit connections and self-drilling screws.
- Tough, horizontal roof-panels made from 29-gauge galvanized steel for superior corrosion resistance.
- Attractive eggshell roof with a black, powder coated frame.
- Perfect for car storage and shelter, truck shelter, vehicle shelter, boat shelter or as a multi-use shade and picnic area.
- Wind and snow loads given are for reference only and assume a standalone unit without enclosure kit, and a securely anchored frame and unit according to local building codes and ordinances. These have been calculated using combined snow and wind load provisions in accordance with ASCE 7-05. These calculations are based on an unoccupied structure. Local building code requirements vary by location; conformance to local codes is the responsibility of the purchaser.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Manufacturer||Arrow Storage Products|
|Included Items||Powder Coated Frame, Electro-Galvanized Roof Panels, Fasteners, Anchors|
|Size||20 ft. x 20 ft. x 7 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||390 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||3234 cu. ft.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||243 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||237 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||118 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||237 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||237 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||115 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||237 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||84.35 in.|
|Wall Height||84 in.|
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
|Wind Speed Rating||100 MPH|
|Snow Load Rating||35 PSF|
Rated 5 out of 5 by RDemoe from Great product, well made at a very good price Strong structure that is a quality product that will take 2/3 people to install. The major issue we had was getting the roof panels on square.
Date published: 2021-01-17
Questions & Answers