Arrow Carport, 20 ft. x 82 ft. x 7 ft. Charcoal
- 20 x 82 ft. All-Steel Carport
- Built strong with a 2 in. square tube, 15 gauge wall thickness. The Arrow Carport delivers wind and snow load strength and stability.
- Black powder coated finish for superior rust and corrosion resistance.
- Designed for easy installation thanks to slip-fit connections with pilot holes and self-drilling screws.
- Tough, horizontal roof-panels made from 29-gauge galvanized steel for superior corrosion resistance.
- Attractive charcoal roof with a black, powder coated frame
- Perfect for car storage and shelter, truck shelter, vehicle shelter, boat shelter or as a multi-use shade and picnic area.
- Wind and snow loads given are for reference only and assume a standalone unit without enclosure kit, and a securely anchored frame and unit according to local building codes and ordinances. These have been calculated using combined snow and wind load provisions in accordance with ASCE 7-05. These calculations are based on an unoccupied structure. Local building code requirements vary by location; conformance to local codes is the responsibility of the purchaser.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Manufacturer||Arrow Storage Products|
|Included Items||Powder Coated Frame, Electro-Galvanized Roof Panels, Fasteners, Anchors|
|Size||20 ft. x 82 ft. x 7 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||1629 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||13527 cu. ft.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||243 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||989.5 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||118 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||237 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||989.5 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||115 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||237 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||84.35 in.|
|Wall Height||84 in.|
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
|Wind Speed Rating||100 MPH|
|Snow Load Rating||35 PSF|
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.