Arrow Classic Steel Storage Shed, 8 ft. x 6 ft., Sage Green
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Sturdy galvanized steel is treated to protect the shed against corrosion and rust.
- Smooth and hard-wearing Valspar polyester paint finish protects against the elements and seals the steel against rust and corrosion.
- 65 in. walls provide easy access to stored items from lawn mowers to garden tools.
- Traditional vertical wall panels give the classic line a timeless aesthetic.
- Low gable roof pitch is designed to prevent water from pooling.
- Pad lockable sliding doors sit on large glides that prevent sticking and derailing.
- Includes a 12 Year Limited Warranty.
- Manufactured in the USA, with globally sourced material.
|Manufacturer||Arrow Storage Products|
|Door Type||Sliding Door|
|Included Items||Wall Panels, Roof Panels, Door Components, Internal Frame Work, and Hardware|
|Size||8 ft. x 6 ft. x 6 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||43 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||248 cu. ft.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||99.75 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||71.25 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||72.88 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||94.75 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||66 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||71.63 in.|
|Door Opening Width Top||43.5 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||43.5 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||63 in.|
|Wall Height||65 in.|
|Peak Height||6 in.|
|Warranty||12 Year Limited|
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.