Arrow RV Carport, 14 ft. x 33 ft. x 14 ft. Charcoal
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- STRONG AND WEATHER TOUGH - When it is important to protect your RV, Camper, Motorhome, Truck, Tractor, 5th Wheel Trailer or any other tall vehicle the Arrow Carport delivers a 100-mph wind rating and a 35-psf. snow rating for strength and stability.
- TALL MULTI USE SHADE STRUCTURE- The Arrow 14-foot-tall steel carport is perfect for protecting your vehicle. Also great as a multi-use shade and picnic area cover.
- DURABLE AND RELIABLE - The Arrow RV Carports are built from galvanized steel with a black powder coated finish 2-inch frame for superior rust and corrosion resistance which will offer years of protection for your tall vehicles.
- PROTECTION THAT LASTS - The roof canopy is made from galvanized steel to protect your vehicle from harmful UV rays and other damaging weather.
- ASSEMBLY MADE EASY FOR THE DIYer- The RV carport is designed for easy assembly and installation with slip-fit connections and self-taping screws for long lasting protection
- Disclaimer- Wind and snow loads given are for reference only and assume a standalone unit without enclosure kit, and a securely anchored frame according to local building codes and ordinances. These loads have been calculated using combined snow and wind load provisions in accordance with ASCE 7-05. These calculations are based on an unoccupied structure. Local building code requirements vary by location; conformance to local codes is the responsibility of the purchaser.
|Manufacturer||Arrow Storage Products|
|Included Items||Frame, Panels, Hardware|
|Size||14 ft. x 33 ft. x 14 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||456 sq ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||6807 cu ft.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||171 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||398.25 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||192 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||165 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||398.25 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||189 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||116 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||169 in.|
|Wall Height||169 in.|
can you recommend an installer for my carport? I am in eastern Washington state
How much does this unit weight?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.