Arrow Shed-in-a-Box® Steel Storage Shed
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Attractive and Contemporary Appearance - The Arrow Shed-in-a-Box 6 x 4 ft shed features charcoal and cream colors. This combined with the dual texture steel panels provide a contemporary appearance that will compliment any home.
- A small yet functional storage shed, the Arrow Shed-in-a-Box features a compact 6x4 foot print yet provides ample room for all your storage needs. Features 72 inch tall walls, for more headroom and ample storage space for all your items.
- Double swing locking "Dutch Door" - The reinforced, lockable Dutch Door provides a sturdy, secure and flexible entry into your storage shed.
- Made from tough galvanized steel, this shed is long-lasting and durable.
- Features pre-cut and pre-drilled parts for easier, faster assembly of your storage unit.
|Manufacturer||Arrow Storage Products|
|Color||Charcoal with Cream Trim|
|Door Type||Double Swing Doors|
|Included Items||Frame, Panels, Door, Hardware, Handles|
|Size||6 ft. x 4 ft. x 6.5 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||21 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||126 cu. ft.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||80 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||45.69 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||77.31 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||72.34 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||41.9 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||77 in.|
|Door Opening Width Top||30.71 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||30.71 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||69.1 in.|
|Wall Height||72 in.|
|Peak Height||4 in.|
|Warranty||12 Year Limited|
Hello. How much does the shed weigh? I plan to assemble on a level concrete floor and then move to it to its final location. It is rigid enough once assembled to do this?
Can the door swing be either left or right?
Would we be able to transport the boxes in a sedan or a truck?
I would be using a shed to house a 11.25" Schmidt Cassegrain telescope mounted on a pier. Can this be mounted on a plywood base? Can the roof be modified to increase the pitch. Is, or can the shed (be) waterproof(ed)? How strong is the construction?
I see the rear wall is made of 3 sections. If i wanted to fit a window in the rear wall, could i get a 23” window in there? How wide is each scetion?
How much snow weight can the roof hold?
Is the Shed--in-a-Bos (4'x6') ventilated?
Can the door be mounted on the left half of the front instead of the right?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.