Ratchet Tite Anchor Kit
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Assembled dimension: 5.3 in. W x 38.2 in. D x 3.75 in. H
- 4 Easy Hook cast steel anchors and drive rod included, they take a bite and hold on tight, effective in any soil condition
- Heavy duty steel ratchet hook with webbing ensures a solid frame-to-anchor connection
- Rugged plated metal ratchets with sturdy webbing and beefy S-Hook connectors make the tightening process quick and easy
- The quick-attach drill guide template clips right to the frame for easy location of the ratchet connection point
- Ratchet tite rock solid anchoring system for canopies, shelters and garages, immediate and constant frame-to-anchor tightening
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||37.25 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||2.75 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||4.5 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||40 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Can I use this to attach to wood deck?
How many are including in an order?
How do I loosen or release the ratchet to start over?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.