Arrow Firewood Rack, 4 ft. Mocha
Arrow Firewood Rack, 4 ft. Mocha is rated out of 5 by 1.
Jump to a section...
Get protection for your firewood from rain, snow, mold and insects with our tough built galvanized steel Arrow Firewood Rack. Conveniently made to fit virtually anywhere, it's the perfect firewood storage structure that fits beneath decks, on your patio or in mudrooms. Its pent roof eliminates water from accumulating on the top of your storage structure, keeping firewood dry and ripe for kindling. Its open front and back allow for adequate airflow, allowing your firewood to be well ventilated at all times during storage. Stores 1/8 cord of wood. Mocha color with onyx trim.
- Made from galvanized steel for corrosion resistance
- Compact size: 44" x 23" makes it easy to store virtually anywhere
- Pent roof helps prevent moisture accumulation on the top of the structure, protecting firewood and keeping it dry.
- Attractive unit made with a two-tone aesthetic - available in a combination of anthracite and onyx or mocha and onyx, color combinations that complement virtually any building exterior
- Easy DIY assembly - easy to follow instructions and practical DIY assembly. Pre-cut and pre-drilled parts.
- Open front and back for maximum air circulation for your firewood
- Customize your roof to pent forward or backward based on your personal preference
- 10 year limited warranty
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Cords of Wood||1/8 cord|
|Manufacturer||Arrow Storage Products|
|Size||4 ft. x 2 ft. x 4 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||6 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||16.71 cu. ft.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||45.63 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||24.5 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||48.63 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||39.38 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||21.25 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||46.5 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||39.38 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||40.75 in.|
|Wall Height||43 in.|
|Peak Height||4 in.|
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sticky from not worth any money(takes forever to assemble, Do not buy, you'll be very disappointed ,would return it if it wasn't together.
Date published: 2018-08-28
Questions & Answers
Cover for front?
Hello Vetarchie, This firewood rack has an open front and back for easy use and allow air to circulate for seasoning. The pent style roof protects from the elements. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-932-9344. Thank you
Date published: 2020-02-13