Spacemaker Patio Steel Storage Shed, 6 ft. x 3 ft. Flute Gray and Anthracite
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- The perfect size to fit any patio, deck, or small backyard space
- Great for storing patio cushions, grilling gear, gardening tools, outdoor toys and more
- The Wide Swing Doors with brushed metal locking handles offers easy in and out access for all your items
- Tall 6 foot walls allows for storing and leaning larger items inside the shed
- The attractive 2 tone aesthetics in Flute Gray and Anthracite compliments many home exteriors.
- Do It Yourself assembly, this steel storage shed comes in kit form with pre-cut and pre-drilled parts for easier assembly.
- Proudly made in the USA with globally Sourced Material
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Color||Flute Gray and Anthracite|
|Door Type||1 Swing Door|
|Included Items||Steel, Hardward, Manual|
|Size||6 ft. x 3 ft. x 6.5 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||18 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||107 cu. ft.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||75.17 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||39.27 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||78.86 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||71.27 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||35.55 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||75.85 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||54.53 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||69.7 in.|
|Wall Height||71.25 in.|
|Peak Height||2 in.|
|Warranty||12 Year Limited|
I live on the water. Will the salt watercourse it to rust?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.