Garage in-a-Box® delivers the ideal auto storage solution for mid-size or small autos and small trucks. Constructed of a heavy duty 1-3/8 in. steel frame. The frame is finished with DuPont Premium powder coat to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion. Ripstop polyethylene cover fabric is triple layered, heat welded at the seams, waterproof and UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti anti-aging and anti-fungal agents. Easy to set up and take down with slip fit connectors and swedged tubing. Patent pending ShelterLock™ stabilizers at every rib connection for a rock solid frame. Ratchet-Tite™ tensioning system enables quick cover installation. Easy Slide Cross Rail™ system locks down and squares up the frame for initial and continuous frame to cover fit. Structure requires no building permits, in most cases. Check local ordinances before installation. Ready to install out of the box!
Features and Benefits:
- 1-3/8″ steel frame with powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling, rusting and corrosion
- Patent pending ShelterLock™ stabilizers for stability and durability
- Easy Slide Cross Rail™ system locks down and squares up frame
- Bolt together hardware at every roof joint connection
- Triple-layer, ripstop polyethylene cover is waterproof and UV treated, inside and out
- Ratchet-Tite™ tensioning for solid cover anchoring
Anchoring is the responsibility of the owner. Proper anchoring is critical to the overall safety and longevity of your ShelterLogic® product.
Video produced by Middlesex Community College Corporate Media Center in Middletown, CT.