Garage-in-a-Box® 12 ft. x 20 ft. x 8 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
Delivers year-round protection for cars trucks, boats and more. Design features a peaked roof. Strong 1 3/8 In. steel frame and heavy-duty ripstop UV-treated 7.5 oz. waterproof fabric cover for a durable storage building. Includes zippered door, solid back panel and temporary anchoring system.
NEED A REPLACEMENT COVER KIT?
Replacement Cover Kit for the Garage-in-a-Box® 12 x 20 x 8 ft.
- 1-3/8 in. / 3,1 cm all-steel frame, bonded with thermoset premium powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Advanced engineered triple-layer ripstop polyethylene cover is waterproof, UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, antifungal agents resulting in a fabric cover that withstands the elements
- Patented ShelterLock® stabilizers ensure rock solid stability, delivers a stable, more durable shelter
- Ratchet Tite cover tensioning system ensures a drum tight cover and door-panel connection to shelter frame. Quality ratchet and web strap components keep cover tight and neat looking.
- Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down the cover and provides for continuous cover tightening
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyethylene 7.5 oz|
|Door Type||1 Double Zippered Doors, 1 Rear End Panel|
|Size||12 x 20 x 8 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||245.42 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||1628 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.34 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||148.08 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||238.66 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||102.18 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||145.4 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||235.98 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||100.84 in.|
|Door Opening Width Top||102 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||120 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||79.48 in.|
|Wall Height||73.9 in.|
|Peak Height||28.28 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive harm
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov