- Shed-in-a-Box XT® 12 ft. x 12 ft. x 9.5 ft. Peak GrayModel #70480ShelterLogic
- Portable Shed: Shed-in-a-Box®7 Options AvailableShelterLogic
- Shed-in-a-Box RoundTop® 10 ft. x 10 ft. x 8 ft. GrayModel #70435ShelterLogic
For affordable and easy-to-use storage, check out the ShelterLogic Shed-in-a-Box. Featuring fast assembly, competitive durability, and an affordable ticket price, the Shed-in-a-Box is the ultimate all-season portable shed.
What Do You Get with a ShelterLogic Shed-in-a-Box?
Whether you choose the standard Shed-in-a-Box or our RoundTop Camo Shed-in-a-Box, each unit includes these competitive features:
- Quality Fabric Cover: Each shed-in-a-box features a water-resistant and UV-treated fabric or polyethylene cover to resist the elements.
- All-Steel Frame: Every frame features a premium powder-coated finish for resistance against chipping, peeling, rust, and corrosion
- Patented ShelterLock Stabilizers: These fabric sheds include patented stabilizers for a stronger, more secure frame. It also makes installation and assembly simpler.
- Versatile, portable, and affordable storage space: Whether you need to store lawn equipment, ATV’s, snowmobiles, or bulk storage, these solutions are easy to assemble, disassemble, and repurpose for whatever you need stored outdoors.
The Shed-in-a-Box Offers Storage Your Way
What makes the Shed-in-a-Box different from its competitors? The ability to choose your storage footprint. This ShelterLogic shed comes in multiple size options so you can easily accommodate your storage needs and backyard space. Whether you plan to stash garden tools or ATV’s inside, you can easily select the right size to effectively store your valuables.
And besides size customization, include shelving, ventilation, and other accessories to maximize your structure’s storage capabilities and longevity. Regardless of how you use your structure, these useful sheds provide dependable multi-purpose storage for both short-term and long-term use.