Monterey Canopy, 12 ft. x 12 ft. Teal
Monterey Canopy, 12 ft. x 12 ft. Teal is rated out of 5 by 2.
Special Price $299.08 Regular Price $339.99
Jump to a section...
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
Get stylish, practical backyard shade with the Monterey Teal Canopy 12 x 12 ft. This attractive and versatile unique shade solution offers a unique take on the standard canopy. With its innovative arch, the Monterey features a unique design that offers reliable seasonal shade. With its durable steel frame and tough fabric cover the Monterey 12 x 12 canopy is a high quality, seasonal shade alternative to the standard gazebo. Its unique shape offers an attractive aesthetic that's functional: stay dry in light rain and protected from the summer sun. A portable gazebo you can place and move anywhere in your backyard.
- Less Hardware, Faster Assembly - Small-screw 'Y' braces at each leg use threaded inserts to make assembly faster. Easy screw-in leg and cross-beams. Push pin leg to frame and roof to frame connectors.
- Easy Cover Attachment - Cover attaches easily with bungees on all 4 sides of the unit. Turnbuckles create an adjustable, tensioned cover for quality shade that looks great.
- Strong Steel Frame - Powder coated to prevent corrosion and rust, so you can enjoy season after season. The 2.2" diameter corner posts and 'Y' braces reinforce strength and stability of the unit.
- UV Protection, Comfortable Shade - Our cover is made from a durable 250 GSM CPAI-84 Sec.6 fire rated polyester cover that offers inherent UVA and UVB protection.
- Perfect for backyards, decks, patios, pool area, special events, seasonal shade and protection.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyester 250 GSM|
|Included Items||Fire Rated Polyester Cover, Powder Coated Steel Frame, 2.2" Diameter Corner Posts , 'Y' Corner Connector Braces, Turnbuckles for Cover Tightenting|
|Size||12 ft. x 12 ft. x 8.5 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||144 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||977.1 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||2.2 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||144 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||144 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||102.5 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||139.59 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||139.59 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||100.5 in.|
|Wall Height||80 in.|
|Peak Height||22.5 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Fire Rated||CPAI-84 Compliant|
Rated 5 out of 5 by Inkydog from Nice and tall, stylish canopy! Nice and tall, water drains from the corners. Possible to set up alone. Don’t forget to get anchors (I reused my anchors from another canopy).
Date published: 2021-03-29
Questions & Answers
Can fabric cover be easily removed for winter storage, while frame is left outside, in snow, or must the entire canopy structure (frame and fabric) be taken down?
Hello, The Gazebo is a temporary structure and is designed primarily for seasonal shade; hence offers protection from damage caused by the sun, tree sap, and bird excrement. Furthermore, we recommend the Gazebo top be removed or the canopy is stored away when not being used or if there is inclement weather in the forecast as well. The Gazebo top is attached with bungee balls. Here is the link to the instruction manual: https://www.shelterlogic.com/shop/media/catalog/manuals/05_23516_23517_Manual.pdf If you have any other questions or would like to discuss this in more detail, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-932-9344. Thank you
Date published: 2021-09-24
what is the % for the shade.90%
Hello, There is no set percentage. Our cover is made from a durable 250 GSM CPAI-84 Sec.6 fire-rated polyester cover that offers inherent UVA and UVB protection. If you would like to discuss this in more detail, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-932-9344. Thank you,
Date published: 2021-07-12
Are there pins on the legs to make the height adjustable if we want to top to be lower at certain times?
Hello, The height cannot be adjusted.
Date published: 2020-10-12