Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Constructed of high density woven nylon
- Shock cord style attachment
- UV protected coating for long-lasting outdoor exposure
- Molded plastic end caps glide into place
- For quick install of canopy covers, walls, end and door panels
- The newer the bungee, the better the fit to frame
- Great for tarp tie-down, workshop ties, garden hoses and extension cords
- Multiple indoor and outdoor uses
- Package includes 25 bungee fasteners
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||6.75 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||1.38 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||8.25 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||40 in.|
how many come in a package and how many do i need for 10x20 canopy?
How many bungee does it take for a 12x30 replacement canopy?
how big is the ball
How many bungee for $9dls? It's come on packets?
How many bungees do I need for the 12x26 Super Max?
Do these come in 11" length and what is the diameter size of the cord itself?
do you have any coupons or free shipping options or quantity deals. We are wanting 100 of the bungee fasteners which would be $40.
How many bungees do I need for your 10x20 carport canopy? I misplaced ALL of mine, so I need an entire new set!
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.