Arrow Vinyl Carport, 12 ft. x 20 ft. x 7 ft. Light Grey
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Industrial grade steel frame resists corrosion
- The 29-gauge galvanized steel roof is coated in a vinyl paint that offers superior corrosion and rust resistance.
- Horizontal roof panels and rounded eaves offer additional protection from the elements
- Slip-fit frame connection for easier assembly
- This all steel Carport from Arrow has a wind speed rating of 100 mph and snow/ground load rating of 35 psf for tough protection against the elements
- The 12 x 20 ft. Carport from Arrow is a -use shelter that protects vehicles, boats, tractors, and even picnic areas.
- Offers up to 234 sq. ft./1792 cu. ft. of storage and shelter area
|Manufacturer||Arrow Storage Products|
|Included Items||Frame, Panels, Hardware|
|Size||12 ft. x 20 ft. x 9 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||234 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||1792 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||50 mm|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||146 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||237 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||102 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||142 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||237 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||100 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||142 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Center||82 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||82 in.|
|Wall Height||84 in.|
|Peak Height||8 ft. 6 in.|
|Fire Rated||CPAI-84 Compliant, NFPA 701 Compliant|
|Wind and Snow Rated||Yes|
|Wind Speed Rating||100 MPH|
|Snow Load Rating||35 PSF|
Is there a price break if I order a 12 by 20 by 7 carport with the 4 waal enclosure? Also is this Canadian dollars? Thankyou
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.