Shed-in-a-Box XT® 12 ft. x 12 ft. x 9.5 ft. Peak Gray - Install
ShelterLogic and Go Configure have teamed up to provide professional assembly services for your Shed-in-a-Box XT® 12 ft. x 12 ft. x 9.5 ft. Peak Gray, SKU 70480. The partnership provides simple and easy assembly to get your structure set up efficiently and effectively in your outdoor space so you can spend less time worrying and more time enjoying your unit.
- Purchase the shed
- Make sure the area where you want the shed installed is flat and level
- Prepare the location for the install of the shed, making sure there is at least 4 feet of space on all sides of the shed for walking around and install space.
- Set up your foundation -- you are responsible for a level base made out of the proper material: concrete or wood. This is most important as your install can not happen without a base to properly anchor your shed.
- They will call you to schedule the assembly of your shed
- They will bring all necessary tools, ladders, and equipment to assemble and install your shed
- All customer service before, during, and after the install is completed
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.