Commercial C150 Straight Leg Pop-Up Canopy, 10 ft. x 15 ft. White
The Quikshade Commercial 10 x 15 straight leg pop-up features an easy open top combined with sturdy construction and stylish design. Ideal for use as vendor or special event canopy.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- DURABILITY - The Quikshade Commercial Pop Up Tent Canopy comes with a 300D heavyweight cover for long lasting protection from the sun.
- RELIABILITY - This pop up canopy tent comes with a 30 mm steel frame land legs for additional strength and stability for your outdoor enjoyment.
- STABILITY - Nylon feet for extra stability and floor protection. Steel Ground temporary stakes included.
- QUICK SETUP - The heavy duty legs have easy push-pull leg extending for easy raising and lowering of the popup tent.
- SUN PROTECTION - The canopy cover has been treated with Aluminex Protective Coating which blocks 99% of the suns harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- EASY MOBILITY - A rolling storage bag is included to make easy transportation from one place to place.
|Material||Polyester 300 Denier|
|Included Items||(1) Pop-Up Canopy Frame, (1) Canopy Top, (1) Wheeled Carrying Case, (6) Stakes|
|Size||10 ft. x 15 ft. x 13 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||150 sq. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.18 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||180 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||120 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||139.5 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||180 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||120 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||139.5 in.|
|Wall Height||95 in.|
|Peak Height||44.5 in.|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
my canopy ripped after one season. can i order a replacement cover that is stronger?
How tall is the highest possible valance clearance for this canopy? In other words, when the legs are extended as far as possible, how high off the ground is the lowest part of the cover? Do you sell leg extenders for this canopy?
What kind of weather can this canopy handle? Are the legs made of steel or aluminum?
is this pop up canopy available in other colors?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.