You know when the leaves start to change colors and temperatures drop, it’s time to celebrate fall. And with that comes all the wonderful fall festivals. Whether it’s a gathering at your church or maybe your child’s school, fall festivals are a great time to celebrate a new season. If you’re helping to organize the party or just partaking with your family, finding the perfect pop-up or canopy will make your experience even better.
Made for the ShadeQuik Shade Steel canopies are a great choice to keep you and your family out of the elements and ready to enjoy all the fun fall festivals have to offer. But if you’re helping a local organization to organize the event, there are so many unique ways to utilize a steel canopy:
- Sell tickets under a canopy, keeping workers out of the sun
- Keep baked goods or other items for sale under canopy and out of the elements
- Hold a pumpkin carving station under canopies
- 15D polyester top with 3d ripstop fabric cover
- 4 ground stakes for each leg for anchoring
- Travel bag for easy storage and mobility
Pro Tip: Want to learn more about anchoring a pop-up at your fall festival? Check out our blog for extra tips on how to make sure your canopy stays put.