Solo Steel SOLO170 Straight Leg Pop-Up Canopy, 10 ft. x 17 ft. Midnight Blue
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Extra strong trapezoidal legs
- Intuitive cam lock levers for ease of use
- 15D polyester top with 3D ripstop for a durable fabric cover
- Nylon feet for stability and floor protection
- Micro glide Teflon bearings
- 4 ground stakes for each leg for adequate anchoring
- Quick and easy one-person setup
- Features an easy to carry travel bag
- Double side walls feature mesh to allow for cross breeze. Side walls double up as canopy awnings for added wind and sun protection.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Shade Area||170 sq. ft.|
|Material||Polyester 150 Denier|
|Included Items||Frame, Cover, Roller Bag, 4 Stake Anchors, 4 Guy Lines|
|Size||10 ft. x 17 ft. x 9.5 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||115.56 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||523.65 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.4 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||129 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||129 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||114.5 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||126.2 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||129 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||113.1 in.|
|Wall Height||84 in.|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Fire Rated||CPAI-84 Compliant|
What are the dimensions when collapsed and store in the rolling bag?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.