Weekender Elite WE64 Slant Leg Pop-Up Canopy, 10 ft. x 10 ft. Twilight Blue
- Features 4 height positions
- Shades between 8 to 12 people, or 64 sq. feet.
- Hardened thru-bolt reinforced assembly
- Rigid 12 x 23 mm patented overlapping eave construction
- 15D polyester top with Aluminex 99% UV protection
- 25mm legs and nylon feet for floor protection
- Micro glide Teflon bearings for easy up and down movement
- Comes with 4 ground stakes for easy anchoring
- Features a heavy duty roller bag for portability and easy storage
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Shade Area||64 sq. ft.|
|Material||Polyester 150 Denier|
|Included Items||Frame, Cover, Roller Bag, 4 Stake Anchors|
|Size||10 ft. x 10 ft. x 10 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||85.56 sq. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||0.98 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||111 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||111 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||107.5 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||109.03 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||109.03 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||106.52 in.|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Fire Rated||CPAI-84 Compliant|
Two years of sun has used up the canopy. Frame is in perfect condition. Where on your website can we buy a replacement canopy? Thanks.
Can the Weekender Elite (WE144) 12x12 canopy remain affixed to the frame when folded and stored, or does it need to be removed when collapsing?
Can this be used with Quik Shade Pop-Up Weight Plates - Model #139962DS?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.