High Tunnel Greenhouse, Frame and Cover
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- More Efficient and Effective Growing: In a side-by-side study our greenhouse covers have proven more effective in growing plants and vegetables than the competition. Our 5.5 oz, ripstop cover is made strong and reliably retains heat to create the ideal environment for plants and seedlings to flourish. Not only do our greenhouse covers promote growing, but they're also more environmentally friendly. Plants that have been raised within our greenhouse structures and covers have required less water to grow.
- Durable Cover: Our 5.5 oz polyethylene fabric covers are made strong and manufactured to eliminate ripping, tearing and fraying. Heat sealed to keep water out, our covers conveniently allow visibe light in while helping to block harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Choose Your Own Size: We make customizing your very own High Tunnel Greenhouse easy. Choose from Greenhouse frames as small as 8 x 8 ft., or as large as 38 x 15 ft. and up to 100 ft. long! Once you select the width and height of your frame, we'll add the frame end panel that will best fit your unit. Select a size that meets your requirements and will fit your needs. This unit is a round shape. Gothic shape also available.
- A Stronger Greenhouse Structure: Unlike many of our competitors, we use only high quality USA manufactured galvanized carbon steel for ultimate strength and durability. Our steel is certified ASTM A653 for maximum resistance against corrosion and rust.
- Long Lifespan: Our High Tunnel Greenhouse frame comes with a 3 year prorated warranty, and each cover comes with a 1 year pro-rated warranty.
- Secure Anchoring: All High Tunnel Greenhouse units come equipped with 30 inch base pipes. Once anchored securely, these pipe anchors will prevent the greenhouse frame from racking or wobbling at connection points.
- Stable Structure: Our patented ShelterLock® Stabilizers provide rock-solid strength and stability to the frame of your High Tunnel Greenhouse. ShelterLock Stabilizers are made of steel and act as tough, reliable connectors at every purlin, preventing racking and wobbling so your frame stays put.
- Simplified Assembly: Pre-drilled holes in our galvanized steel piping make assembly of your High Tunnel Greenhouse Frame easier and more efficient. Nut and bolt fasteners not only simplify assembly, but add the the stability of the structure, reinforcing connections at every joint.
- Step-By-Step Instructions: All of our buildings come with simple step-by-step instructions for easy assembly.
Please configure your product options above to see manuals for your model
Please configure your product options above to see specifications for your model
|Material||Polyethylene 5.5 oz|
|Total Storage Area||32.03 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||246.92 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.315 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||96.14 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||49.32 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||101.26 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||93.51 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||49.32 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||99.94 in.|
|Warranty||Galvanized Steel Frame: 3 years prorated, year 1 full repair or replacement; Standard 5.5 oz Cover Fabric: 1 year, full repair or replacement; Hardware and Accessories: 1 year, full repair or replacement|