ShelterTech High Tunnel Greenhouse, Full Kit
Jump to a section...
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
Grow bigger plants, faster with our High Tunnel Greenhouse Kit: the perfect all-in-one greenhouse kit for anyone from novice gardeners to expert growers. Proven to grow plants faster than the competition, our High Tunnel Greenhouse Kit comes with everything you need to start growing. Includes a galvanized steel High Tunnel Greenhouse Frame, the galvanized steel High Tunnel Greenhouse End Panel Frames and our 5.5 oz polyethylene greenhouse cover kit proven to grow plants more efficiently. As part of our ShelterTech series, this High Tunnel Greenhouse Kit is a unique value because it allows the customer to custom configure it to their specifications and is made from only our highest quality materials. Simply choose the length and width of your structure, and we'll custom build you a high quality high tunnel greenhouse, end panel frames and accompanying cover. Use it as a cool weather Coldframe Greenhouse, or as a traditional High Tunnel Greenhouse structure. Round and Gothic shape available. UNIT INCLUDES HIGH TUNNEL GREENHOUSE FRAME, COVER KIT, AND END PANEL FRAME.
- More Efficient and Effective Growing: In a side-by-side study our greenhouse covers have proven more effective in growing plants and vegetables than the competition. Our 5.5 oz, ripstop cover is made strong and reliably retains heat to create the ideal environment for plants and seedlings to flourish. Not only do our greenhouse covers promote growing, but they're also more environmentally friendly. Plants that have been raised within our greenhouse structures and covers have required less water to grow.
- Durable Cover: Our 5.5 oz polyethylene fabric covers are made strong and manufactured to eliminate ripping, tearing and fraying. Heat sealed to keep water out, our covers conveniently allow visibe light in while helping to block harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Convenient End Panel Frames: Need to install a fan or air vent at either end of your greenhouse unit? No problem! Our High Tunnel Greenhouse End Panel Frame makes it easy to customize your High Tunnel Greenhouse. These sturdy end panel frames attach easily to the main greenhouse frame. Use them to create a custom entry or doorway into your greenhouse, install fans, air vents or other units quickly and easily to the end panel frame. Made in USA from US galvanized steel and comes with a 3 - year prorated warranty. Fits round shape ShelterLogic High Tunnel Greenhouse frames.
- Choose Your Own Size: We make customizing your very own High Tunnel Greenhouse easy. Choose from Greenhouse frames as small as 8 x 8 ft., or as large as 38 x 15 ft. and up to 100 ft. long! Once you select the width and height of your frame, we'll add the frame end panel that will best fit your unit. size that meets your requirements and will fit your needs. Round and Gothic shape available.
- A Stronger Greenhouse Structure: Unlike many of our competitors, we use only high quality USA manufactured galvanized carbon steel for ultimate strength and durability. Our steel is certified ASTM A653 for maximum resistance against corrosion and rust.
- Long Lifespan: Our High Tunnel Greenhouse Frame and End Panel Frames comes with a 3 year prorated warranty, and each cover comes with a 1 year pro-rated warranty.
- Secure Anchoring: All High Tunnel Greenhouse units come equipped with 30 inch base pipes. Once anchored securely, these pipe anchors will prevent the greenhouse frame from racking or wobbling at connection points.
- Stable Structure: Our patented ShelterLock® Stabilizers provide rock-solid strength and stability to the frame of your High Tunnel Greenhouse. ShelterLock Stabilizers are made of steel and act as tough, reliable connectors at every purlin, preventing racking and wobbling so your frame stays put.
- Simplified Assembly: Pre-drilled holes in our galvanized steel piping make assembly of your High Tunnel Greenhouse Frame easier and more efficient. Nut and bolt fasteners not only simplify assembly, but add the the stability of the structure, reinforcing connections at every joint.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive harm
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions & Answers