Thank you for purchasing a ShelterTech building. We provide several different options to service your warranty needs.
Warranty Claim Information
- ShelterLogic Group warrants to the original purchaser that the product and all parts are free from manufacturer’s defects based on the warrant periods listed in the chart below.
- The warranty period is determined by date of shipment from ShelterLogic Group for factory direct purchases or date of purchase from an authorized reseller. Please save a copy of your purchase receipt, as well as the original manual for the unit.
- If this product or any associated parts are found to be defective within 30 days of receipt, ShelterLogic will repair or replace, at its option, the defective parts at no charge. Repaired or replacement parts shall be covered for the remainder of the original limited warranty period.
- Any missing parts must be reported within 30 days in order to be replaced at no charge to the customer. If there are additional defective issues after the 30 day period, please submit a warranty claim and we will review your case.
- In order to process your claim, please upload a copy of your receipt along with AT LEAST 2 photos of the product in the form below.
- Parts and replacements will be sent via FedEx Ground. If you purchased from a local dealer, all claims must have a copy of the original receipt. ShelterLogic Group assumes responsibility for all shipping charges for approved claims.
Want to submit a claim?
What is Not Covered by this Limited Warranty
- Damage that occurs during shipping.
- Shelter that has been subjected to abuse, accident, alteration, modification, tampering, vandalism, negligence, misuse, abrasive contact, faulty installation, lack of reasonable care or if affixed to any attachment not provided with the shelter.
- Damage to the contents of shelter, any person or property is excluded.
- Normal and foreseeable wear and tear.
- Wear of fabric due to improper installation of cover & doors.
- Damage that occurs due to acts of nature, ie. hurricane, tornado, wind, flood, snow, wind driven debris, etc.
- Third party labor or installation fees of any kind are not recoverable under the warranty.
- Product not installed according to instructions provided.
Additional Notes about Your Warranty
- The customer is responsible for all zoning issues and permits, if required.
- The customer is responsible for properly anchoring the structure. Failing to properly anchor your building could affect the warranty of your structure. We advise customers to consult with a local civil engineer regarding foundation requirements and proper anchoring. For additional information regarding anchoring, please refer to your manual or our anchor guide.
- Wind and snow loads on our buildings depend on the size of the structure, and therefore will vary. Our wind and snow load ratings are given for reference only and assume a securely anchored frame according to local building codes and ordinances. These have been calculated using combined snow and load provisions in accordance with the ASCE 7-05 based on an unoccupied, fully enclosed building. Local code requirements vary by location. Conformance to local codes is the responsibility of the purchaser.
ShelterTech buildings are covered by a varying Prorated warranty. Please refer to the chart below for specific information regarding your coverage.
Heavy Duty 14.5 oz.
Ultra Duty PVC 21.5 oz.
Fill Out a Warranty Claim
In order to process your claim, please upload a copy of your receipt along with AT LEAST 2 photos of the product in the form below. Please refer to your original manual in order to reference your building model, parts, and any additional information pertaining to your building.
Still Have Questions? We’re Here to Help!
Fill out our customer service request form or give us a call and we’ll assist with any questions you may have.
- USA Customer Service: 1-800-932-9344
- Canada Customer Service: 1-800-559-6175
- International: 001-860-945-6442