The ShelterTube garage and storage shelter provides ample storage space with the bonus of wind speed and snow load ratings.
Features and Benefits:
- 80 MPH* and snow/ground load rating of 43 PSF*. Wind and snow loads given are for reference only and assume a securely anchored frame according to local building codes and ordinances. These have been calculated using combined snow and wind load provisions in accordance with ASCE 7-05.
- The frame is constructed extra heavy duty 15-gauge 2 in. square tube steel and protected with black premium powder coat finish to resist chipping, rust and corrosion.
- The 9 oz. triple-layer rip stop polyethylene cover is 100% waterproof and UV-treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging, and anti-fungal agents to withstands the elements.
- Thru-bolts at every connection point for improved strength, stability and durability.
- Two (2) zipper doors for drive-through access — both with 2,4 m/8 ft. high door openings.
- 2,307 cubic feet of space for larger vehicles or storage.
Anchoring is the responsibility of the owner. Proper anchoring is critical to the overall safety and longevity of your ShelterLogic product.
Video produced by Middlesex Community College Corporate Media Center in Middletown, CT.