10x6 Solano Gazebo Canopy Tan Cover
10x6 Solano Gazebo Canopy Tan Cover is rated out of 5 by 3.
Jump to a section...
- BUILT STRONG-- This gazebo canopy is built with a 2” steel frame with premium powder coat finish for years of outdoor use.
- TOUGH ROBUST - The 1-3/8” cross beams supports offers robust anchoring for the heavy duty canopy cover
- RESISTANT CANOPY - The heavy duty durable fire rated 300D gsm polyester cover offers protection from harmful outdoor weather elements .
- RUGGED - The Bolted connections offer strength and rigidity for years of use.
- EASY COVER ASSEMBLY - The canopy cover is easily installed with bungees that encircle the cross beams.
|Material||Polyester 300 Denier|
|Included Items||2" steel Frame, Polyester Cover, Spike Temporary Anchors|
|Size||10 ft. x 6 ft. x 8 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||63.68 sq ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||418.8 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||2 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||73.97 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||123.95 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||91.38 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||70.03 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||123.95 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||89.41 in.|
|Wall Height||74.39 in.|
Rated 5 out of 5 by JnzWorld from Just what I wanted!! It was really easy to put together. It did take time for one person but with 2 I can see it only taking an hour to do. Pay attention to illustration and make sure your CORNER numbers match up! I had to take them apart, it was not fun. If the poles are kinda tight use WD40. I wish I had ordered from the ShelterLogic site, it would've saved me $30+. I have it tucked under the ledge of the roof so the rain will run down to the other end. It's providing great shade and keeping the backyard cooler for me. Overall I would recommend this "Lean To" or Slant Canopy.
Date published: 2020-09-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marsea from Patio Perfect This is a great canopy. Fits perfectly in my small patio space. Easy to assemble. Trying to get a replacement canopy, still no luck. I want to have a backup. I love this product.
Date published: 2020-06-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kayy from Works perfectly! I love it!! It took a minute for us to get it right, but it looks great!! It happened to rain shortly after we put it together. I can sit outside to watch the rain now! I need one more. I hope they get more!!
Date published: 2020-05-28
Questions & Answers
Is it possible to get a replacement top for model #22516?
Hi Dayne, Unfortunately, we do not have the replacement covers in stock at this time.
Date published: 2020-12-02