20 x 30 Gazebo Party Tent with Enclosure Kit
20 x 30 Gazebo Party Tent with Enclosure Kit is rated out of 5 by 1.
Jump to a section...
- Heavy Duty Party Protection - An elegant look at a great price. Adds a festive aesthetic to backyard, patio, or garden. White fitted PVC cover has a closed-end design & leg valances.
- PVC Cover, UV Protection - The fabric is waterproof with welded seams and CPAI-84 Sec. 6 fire-rated. 500 g/m2 PVC stands up to the elements and inherently protects against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- 100% Steel Frame - Steel 1.5 in./38 mm pipe frame is galvanized for the ultimate durability, rust protection & superior strength. A sturdy shade solution to last season after season.
- Easy Assembly Seasonal Shade - Assembles easily and does not require tools nor additional parts. Hand-turn bolts connect the wedled-T frame. Cover attaches with bungee cords.
- Stable and Secure - Frame and valance spike anchors included for a stable unit.
- Sit 60 chairs and up to 6 - 60 inch tables under this party tent.
- Comes with an enclousure kit with windows, to keep bad weather out of the tent and your party.
|Material||PVC 500 g/m sq|
|Size||20 ft. x 30 ft. x 9ft. 8in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||235 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||360 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||116 in.|
|Wall Height||75 in.|
Rated 5 out of 5 by Timm from Great service and great products, Great product. Always very pleased with Shelter Logic. If ever a mistake they always respond very fast and correct.
Date published: 2021-02-13
Questions & Answers
can we by complete frame that got bent from snow aprox how much would frainm cost for 20x30 gazebo party tent
Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, we do offer replacement parts. To be able to place an order we will need the part numbers you require. With this, we will be able to look up the availability and pricing of these parts and be able to further assist. To download a parts list start a live chat or give us a call at 1-800-932-9344. Thank you
Date published: 2021-03-09
Can you tell me what gauge steel is used for the pipes? What is the pipe diameter?
Hello, This frame is made of 13 gauge galvanized steel with a 1.5" pipe diameter. Hope that helps!
Date published: 2020-12-02
What do you consider "extreme weather" conditions? I see that you responded to another question about wind and snow, and prolonged use. Is this a viable option as a deck covering for guest space in a winter environment over a span of several weeks or more
Hello, If looking to have this set up for several weeks or more you will need to come up with a way to adequately anchor this unit and be sure to make sure any snow accumulation on the cover is always being brushed off. To discuss in more detail, give us a call at 1-800-932-9344.
Date published: 2020-12-17
can the tent be left up? Will it withstand snow and wind? We want to use it on a regular basis.
Hi Donna, We would not recommend leaving it up year round. We suggest at least removal of the cover in extreme weather conditions. To discuss in more detail please feel free to call us at 1-800-932-9344.
Date published: 2020-12-17
Can this tent be placed on turf? What is holding it? and does it come with the tent?
Hello, Yes, this can be set up on turf. This Party Tent includes 12 temporary stakes.
Date published: 2020-08-05