20 x 30 Gazebo Party Tent with Enclosure Kit
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
ShelterLogic® Party Tent are a decorative and affordable solution for hosting any outdoor event or festival. Host the reception cocktail hour or let the DJ spin the music and get everyone dancing while protected from the weather. With versatile options and colors to choose from, these canopies go beyond the backyard to farm or roadside stands, maris, or anywhere shade and protection are required. Why rent a tent for just one day when you can own a ShelterLogic Party Tent for less than the cost of a rental?
- Heavy Duty Party Protection - An elegant look at a great price. Adds a festive aesthetic to backyard, patio, or garden. White fitted PVC cover has a closed-end design & leg valances.
- PVC Cover, UV Protection - The fabric is waterproof with welded seams and CPAI-84 Sec. 6 fire-rated. 500 g/m2 PVC stands up to the elements and inherently protects against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- 100% Steel Frame - Steel 1.5 in./38 mm pipe frame is galvanized for the ultimate durability, rust protection & superior strength. A sturdy shade solution to last season after season.
- Easy Assembly Seasonal Shade - Assembles easily and does not require tools nor additional parts. Hand-turn bolts connect the wedled-T frame. Cover attaches with bungee cords.
- Stable and Secure - Frame and valance spike anchors included for a stable unit.
- Sit 60 chairs and up to 6 - 60 inch tables under this party tent.
- Comes with an enclousure kit with windows, to keep bad weather out of the tent and your party.
|Material||PVC 500 g/m sq|
|Size||20 ft. x 30 ft. x 9ft. 8in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||235 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||360 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||116 in.|
|Wall Height||75 in.|
when will this 20x30 party tent be back in stock
can we by complete frame that got bent from snow aprox how much would frainm cost for 20x30 gazebo party tent
Can you tell me what gauge steel is used for the pipes? What is the pipe diameter?
What do you consider "extreme weather" conditions? I see that you responded to another question about wind and snow, and prolonged use. Is this a viable option as a deck covering for guest space in a winter environment over a span of several weeks or more
can the tent be left up? Will it withstand snow and wind? We want to use it on a regular basis.
Can this tent be placed on turf? What is holding it? and does it come with the tent?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.