AccelaFrame™ HD Arch Shelter, 12 ft. x 20 ft. x 9 ft. Standard PE 7.5 oz. Gray/White
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
The revolutionary AccelaFrame™ System has been engineered to offer quicker frame assembly and disassembly, stronger frame, and easier storage.
See how the game-changing AccelaFrame™ technology cuts build time from hours to minutes.
Need a smaller garage? Click here to see the AccelaFrame™ HD 12 x 15 x 9 ft. shelter.
NEED A REPLACEMENT COVER KIT?
Replacement Cover Kit for the AccelaFrame™ HD Shelter 12 x 20 x 9 ft.
- AccelaFrame™ Quick Frame Assembly System – Cuts frame build time from hours to as little as 30 minutes
- Increased Building Strength – Overall 2x stronger than comparable shelters
- Less Chance of Making Assembly Errors – Joints are pre-assembled in the box and cross rails feature simple snap-in connections between the ribs
- Less Intimidating Assembly – Drastic reduction in loose parts in the box which decreases time to assemble
- Multi-purpose durability for vehicles, storage, construction sites, campsites, farm equipment, and more.
- Please refer to the ANCHOR GUIDE included with the product. Proper anchoring is crucial and is the responsibility of the consumer.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyethylene 7.5 oz|
|Door Type||1 Front Double Zippered Door, 1 Rear End Panel|
|Size||12 ft. x 20 ft. x 9 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||247.41 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||1790.37 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.65 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||147.43 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||241.65 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||107.48 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||144.13 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||238.35 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||105.83 in.|
|Door Opening Width Top||98 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||55.5 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||79 in.|
|Wall Height||63.87 in.|
|Peak Height||43.61 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
What is the SKU # for the 12 x 30 x 9 cover?
I have a 10' x 20' and the wind caused it to collapse and it bent three of my rafters numbers13103 and 13104 I need three of each. can you tell me the cost
What would freight be to 83110
Can I buy just a replacement cover and what is the cost?
Are replacement tarps available.
How is this anchored to the ground
Is there option for the white greenhouse cover?
Can it handle snow loads?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.