Alumi-Max™ Wall Panel with Center Zipper
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Ultra Durable MAX Weight Polyester 500 Denier fabric is treated with added fade blockers for ultimate UV protection.
- Sewn in hook and loop fasteners keep panels tightly attached to frame legs and neat looking
- CPAI-84 Fire Retardant Fabric
- 50+ UPF Ultimate UV protection €“ blocks up to 98% of harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Sturdy Zippered side panel zips up and down to allow for entry or to increase airflow
- Mix and match to create a completely enclosed Pop-Up canopy
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyester 500 Denier|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||119 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||119 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||133.5 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||40 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Fire Rated||CPAI-84 Compliant, NFPA 701 Compliant|
What is the vertical dimensions for this panel? Is the zipper a dual zipper where you can zip the top open while keeping the bottom closed?
I'm morei nterested in buying the 10 x 20 white pop up. Can I get panels for these tents?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.