Arrow Carport, 12 ft. x 20 ft. x 7 ft. Vinyl Stoney Grey
Jump to a section...
- Industrial grade steel frame resists corrosion
- The 29-gauge galvanized steel roof is coated in a vinyl paint that offers superior corrosion and rust resistance.
- Horizontal roof panels and rounded eaves offer additional protection from the elements
- Slip-fit frame connection for easier assembly
- This all steel Carport from Arrow has a wind speed rating of 100 mph and snow/ground load rating of 35 psf for tough protection against the elements
- The 12 x 20 ft. Carport from Arrow is a -use shelter that protects vehicles, boats, tractors, and even picnic areas.
- Offers up to 234 sq. ft./1792 cu. ft. of storage and shelter area
|Manufacturer||Arrow Storage Products|
|Included Items||Frame, Panels, Hardware|
|Size||12 ft. x 20 ft. x 9 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||234 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||1792 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||50 mm|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||146 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||237 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||102 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||142 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||237 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||100 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||142 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Center||82 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||82 in.|
|Wall Height||84 in.|
|Peak Height||8 ft. 6 in.|
|Fire Rated||CPAI-84 Compliant, NFPA 701 Compliant|
|Wind and Snow Rated||Yes|
|Wind Speed Rating||100 MPH|
|Snow Load Rating||35 PSF|
Questions & Answers
This product could be altered to shelter 20 ft and 40 ft shipping containers. You could omit the upright wall tubes and offer a reconfigured elbow that would extend inward to be bolted to the sides of the container, But keep the full 12 ft wide roof.
Hello, We will be using this feedback proactively. Thank you for choosing Shelterlogic!
Date published: 2021-04-06