Arrow Elite Steel Storage Shed, 8x6, Anthracite
Arrow Elite Steel Storage Shed, 8x6, Anthracite is rated out of 5 by 3.
Arrows™ Elite series 8 ft. x 6 ft. steel shed is an innovative premium storage solution with revolutionary new features.
Jump to a section...
- TOUGH AND STRONG - Crafted from PermaPlate an aluminum, zinc, and silicon plated steel with exceptional corrosion resistance.
- DURABLE AND AESTHETICALLY APPEALING - This steel storage shed has a Wrinkle Paint textured finish in Anthracite. This finish is not only appealing but offers increased resistance against harmful weather and corrosion.
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN - The new squared wall panel design of this steel shed gives a modern clean appreacance. The sturdy reinforced, wide swing doors includes a squared off brush nickel handle with a key loc,k protecting your items when not needed.
- TALL 72" WALLS- The tall 72 inch wall height allows for easy storage of large items; Plus more head room where the walls meet the roof for easy moving through the entire storage shed.
- KEEPING COOL- Vented gables allows for increased air flow to the interior of the building.
- Manufactured in the USA, with globally sourced material.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Manufacturer||Arrow Storage Products|
|Door Type||Swing Doors|
|Size||8 x 6 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||46 sq ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||310 cu. Ft.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||99.71 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||72.7 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||91.46 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||94.36 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||70.36 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||86.71 in.|
|Door Opening Width Top||63.4 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||63.4 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||69.77 in.|
|Wall Height||72 in.|
|Peak Height||17.14 in.|
|Warranty||15 Year Limited|
Rated 4 out of 5 by RCM from This is not hard to put together. I've read sooo many comments about the difficulty of the installation or understanding the photo instructions...well, I just completed construction yesterday and 1/2 of today. Yes, it involves a lot of screws and steps; however, the instructions were VERY clear if you follow them closely and pay close attention to the details of each photo. I only struggled with a couple of alignments which were easily solved and some adjustments to the doors at the end. I hope now that it holds up well to a PNW winter to come. Thank you Shelter Logic for an affordable storage solution. C'mon people it's not that hard.
Date published: 2020-09-06
Rated 3 out of 5 by Lolat from Doors are the only parts that are sturdy Bought it Sunday and would return it to Lowes if I could Screws under size and so are nuts and bolts. Missing one part. Scratches and dents easily.
Date published: 2020-06-17
Rated 2 out of 5 by Steve11 from cheap! Bought this last weekend at Lowes. Read lost of reviews on all the metal sheds out there. Seemed most of the reviews implied that all metal sheds suck. Took a chance on this one thinking since the price was a few hundred higher than the other sheds with bad reviews this would be better quality. Seems I was wrong. Spent 2 daysputting this together. All the side and top panels seems to be made of cheap tin. Screws and to short. Inteructions and almost only pictires with no written instructions. Pictures in the instructions are bad. If I could take it back to Lowes I would. I shoud have purchased a large plastic shed which would have been so much easier to put together and would last many more years.
Date published: 2020-07-01
Questions & Answers
Is this shed available in an 8ft x 10ft size?
Hi Don, That size is currently not offered.
Date published: 2020-08-26