Super Max™ Canopy Replacement Top, 12 ft. x 26 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Ripstop tough triple layer woven polyethylene fabric material built to exact specifications of original canopy cover
- Heat welded seams not stitched for a stronger bond and 100% water resistance
- Twist Tite tensioning - patented feature at every corner leg allow user to tighten cover by twisting leg delivering optimal cover to frame fit
- Ultimate UV protection treated inside, outside and in between with added fade blockers, anti aging, anti yellowing and anti-microbial agents for long lasting performance
- 50 + UPF Sun Protection All ShelterLogic replacement covers are tested to 50+ UPF Ultimate Ultraviolet Protection blocking 98% of harmful UV Rays
- Easy to install - cover goes up fast and remains secure with bungee fasteners
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyethylene 6.5 oz|
|Size||12 x 26 ft.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||143.21 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||311.89 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||115.3 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||40 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
i have a 12' x 30; shelterlogic canopy' your site says this size is no longer available. where can i get a replacement top that fits your canopy? the old model # was 654205
my frame measures 12x20, with 8 poles. What canopy do I need?
When do expect to have #10049 (12x20 replacement cover) back in stock?
My replacement part number is 10302. It was bought in 2005 and had many parties its time to replace it is this the closest I can get since it’s so old. It is hard to find such a good frame we don’t want to buy a new one. MZ
Part 10059 - Canopy Replacement top 12x26 ft. is currently out if stock. Any idea when you'll have in stock again??
The Canopy Replacement Top Part # we have is 10179. Your site says there is no match for this. Is there another Canopy Replacement Top Part number that will match what I have?
Do you offer a higher quality replacement cover for Super Max 12 x 26. This cover only lasts two to three summers, then has to be replaced
The tag on my product clearly says 10559. It is a 12x26 sandstone colored top on a 12x26" frame. This product is the closest I find but is called 10059. Is there a typo? Is this the correct replacement? My product number does not show as valid.
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.