Corral Shelter, Galvanized 12 ft. x 12 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
The Corral Shelter livestock shade is a multi-purpose, portable shade and shelter structure and one of our most convenient equine innovations, yet. Engineered and built in the U.S.A., and made of 100% ASTM A500 galvanized steel; it is a sturdy, durable, portable shade solution. The universal cover fits most panel tube profiles (whether round, square or oval) tightly and securely to provide reliable shade protection anywhere in the field for horses, goats, most livestock, and even agricultural storage. The unit features patented ShelterLock Steel Stabilizers and anchors securely to the ground for reliable shade.
*CORRAL PANELS AND GATES NOT INCLUDED
- CORRAL PANELS AND GATES NOT INCLUDED
- 1 5/8" / 42 mm 100% galvanized all-steel frame is ultra durable and resists corrosion and rust.
- Commercial grade PVC fabric cover is waterproof and UV treated inside and out.
- Patented ShelterLock® stabilizers at every rib connection for rock-solid strength and stability.
- Universal Cover - fits most corral panels and gate tube profiles (round, square, and oval) - patent pending.
- Ratchet Tite™ tensioning for solid cover anchoring.
- Protective boots for each corner to prevent injury to animals.
- Includes complete hardware kit and easy to follow instructions for easy assembly.
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.