Cypress Gazebo, 10 ft. x 12 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Heavy duty 2.5 x 2.5 in. square tube legs and decorative corner supports.
- Durable polyester fabric top is water resistant and CPAI-84 Sec. 6 fire-rated. Protects against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- CPAI-84 Sec. 6 fire-rated mosquito netting zips together to convert your gazebo into a screenhouse instantly, or use included ties to convert them to attractive valances.
- This unit assembles easily with all quality hardware included: no additional parts nor tools are required.
- Includes 4 spike anchors to keep the unit secured.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Included Items||Frame, Fabric top, Vented Cap, Mosquito Netting, Temporary Anchors|
|Size||10 ft. x 12 ft.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Fire Rated||CPAI-84 Compliant, NFPA 701 Compliant|
Are there replacement tops for this?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.