Quick Clamp Outdoor Shade Canopy Chili
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Innovative patent pending tripod pop-up frame design.
- Quick-set shock cord side frame poles assemble and disassemble in seconds.
- Secure table mount and base work together to ensure canopy stability.
- High quality, decorative, polyester fabric cover is UV-treated with fade blockers and anti-microbial agents for a canopy top that stands up and stands out.
- Zippered portable carry bag for easy stow and go.
- Fits most tables up to 10 ft. / 3 m long.
|Material||Polyester 150 Denier|
|Size||10 ft. x 7.3 ft. x 8.3 ft.|
|Fire Rated||CPAI-84 Compliant, NFPA 701 Compliant|
Does it adjust to fit different sizes of picnic tables? When camping, the tables are often different lengths, and also they are sometimes different depths - so do the clamps also adjust for different thicknesses of picnic tables?
Does this shade cover adjust left and right also can you get a different color of canopy other than red?
Is the height on this adjustable? Can it be set up at about 6 feet high instead of the 8 feet?
Can this be used without the tripod legs extended?
Can this be used with just the tripods and not supported by a table? Thanks.
What does this weigh? Does it include a storage bag?
I have a quick camp canopy and the eyelets at the end of the tubes broke in a wind storm can I get replacements
Can you tell us the rib tubing diameter please? Wish it was in the specs
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.