Max AP™ Enclosure Kit, 10 ft. x 20 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- ENCLOSURE KIT ONLY €“ CANOPY FRAME AND COVER SOLD SEPARATELY
- Fits all 10 x 20 ft. Max AP 1-3/8 in. diameter canopies.
- Heat sealed seams not stitched for a stronger bond
- 100% water resistant
- Constructed of ripstop woven polyethylene fabric
- 50+ UPF Sun Protection blocking 98% of harmful UV Rays
- Added UV protection, fade blockers, anti- aging, anti-yellowing and anti-microbial agents
- UV protection treated inside, outside and in between
- Quick and easy set-up attached to canopy frame in minutes with bungee fasteners, reuse your existing bungees or reorder.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyethylene 5 oz|
|Size||10 ft. x 20 ft.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||119.61 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||239.8 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||114.35 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||120 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Can you close the front? With the White Cover Enclosure and Extension Kits, can I close the where the car would pull it to close off all sides?
hi i was trying to find some where to purchase some elbo to put my tent back together after the storm need 3 parts item # 1047 four way connector for top part of frame model #23573 or can i back order them here
2 of my 3 way frame connectors, part # 13101, are broken, and one of my Cross Poles 39.5", part # 13107 is also broken. I was wondering if it is possible to get these replace so that I can put my tent back up. thanks for your help in regards.
Any suggestions on getting the poles apart after use? We cannot get them apart to store until next use
Help! We can't figure out how to secure the roof to the frame. The picture in the instructions is not helpful. There are no written instructions for that procedure either. I need a really good hint.
Can a replacement cover be purchased for this set?
My pole rustic out and garger don't keep close
How do I get a main frame for this canopy?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.