Ultra Max™ Canopy Enclosure Kit, 30 ft. x 30 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- ENCLOSURE KIT ONLY €“ CANOPY FRAME AND COVER SOLD SEPARATELY
- Ripstop tough woven polyethylene fabric constructed with same quality fabric material as used on our popular Ultra Max Canopy covers
- Heat sealed seams - not stitched for a stronger bond and 100% Water Resistance
- Ultimate UV protection - treated inside, outside and in between with added UV protection, fade blockers, anti aging, anti yellowing and anti-microbial agents
- 50+ UPF Sun Protection blocking 98% of harmful UV Rays
- Quick and easy set-up attached to canopy frame in minutes with bungee fasteners. Reuse your existing bungees or reorder
- Fits all 30 ft x 30 ft 2-3/8 in diameter canopies
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyethylene 7.5 oz|
|Size||30 x 30 ft.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||359.86 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||360.39 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||158.33 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||120 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Fire Rated||CPAI-84 Compliant, NFPA 701 Compliant|
when will you have the 30x50 enclosure?
Do you sell canopy 30 x 50 ft frames?
What is the cost for the frame the sides and roof part of this 30x50 shelter? And how tall is this? Thank you
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.