Everest Steel Garage, Wind and Snow Rated Storage Building Kit
Everest Garage is rated out of 5 by 1.
Jump to a section...
The Everest Garage Series is a stylish, premium garage from SOJAG. The Everest is made strong and is made with tough Galvalume steel that's aluminum, zinc and silicone plated for exceptional corrosion resistance. The unit features a wind and snow load rating, a stylish premium paint textured finish, and is expandable up to 100 feet long.
- Strong and sturdy: the Everest Garage Series has been developed with Galvalume steel, an aluminum, zinc and silicone-plated steel that offers exceptional corrosion resistance and carries a limited 20-year warranty.
- Features a premium textured paint for a stylish matte finish that offers added protection to the steel.
- The Everest Garage Series features a new panel profile design for a stronger steel garage, for up to a 100 MPH wind speed rating.
- The reinforced, superior strength truss system provides a stronger roof for the unit overall and a 35 PSF ground snow load rating.
- Sturdy side entry doorway that's 28 in. wide. Features a secure key lock handle.
- Extra-tall 94 in. high walls, an 8 ft. x 7 ft. sectional garage roll up door and premium brushed metal hardware.
- Get the size you need, available in multiple lengths in 5 ft. increments
- Wind and snow loads given are for reference only and assume a securely anchored frame according to local building codes and ordinances. These have been calculated using combined snow and wind load provisions in accordance with ASCE 7-05. These calculations are based on an unoccupied, fully enclosed building. Local building code requirements vary by location; conformance to local codes is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Carlo J from NEED TO BUILD ( 14 Foot Wide Model ) FOR MY TYPE OF WORK , THIS BUILDING WILL DO A FINE JOB , BUT I NEED IT TO BE ( 14 FT WIDE ) THE ONLY ( 12 FT WIDE ) STANDARD SIZE WIDE , JUST TO NARROW FOR ME , MAYBE THEY CAN MAKE THE WIDER MODEL IN THE FUTURE .
Date published: 2020-01-03
Questions & Answers
It is possible to buy this product with installation and if so how?
Hello, Our products are designed as DIY projects in hopes of saving on installation costs. We recommend at least two people are required to assemble this garage – at least one to position parts or panels, and one to handle fasteners and tools. Assembly time depends on a variety of factors, including roof design, tools available, DIY skill and the pace at which you work. We try to make our manuals as detailed as possible in order to prevent mistakes. You can always visit our website for assembly tips or call us for assembly support 7 days a week at 1-800-560-8383. Hope that helps!
Date published: 2020-02-14
What are the number and weights for the GRC1220 shipping containers?
Hi Tucker, The pallet the boxes are wrapped on measures 115" x 34.25" x 38.25" and weighs 1171 lbs. If you have any additional questions or concerns feel free to give us a call at 1-800-932-9344. Hope that helps!
Date published: 2020-02-03
What gauge is the sidewall metal and roof ?
Hi Bobi, Unfortunately, we do not have this figure available because this unit is not made solely of steel. The Everest Garage Series has been developed with Galvalume steel, an aluminum, zinc and silicone-plated steel. If you would like to discuss in more detail feel free to give us a call at 1-800-932-9344. Thank you
Date published: 2020-01-29
how is this item delivered and will they unload it
Hi John, This item is delivered freight and will unload it off of the truck but will not move it into your garage or assembly site. If you have any additional questions or concerns please feel free to call us at 1-800-932-9344. Thank you
Date published: 2019-12-05
Can you install the door on either side?
Hello, Yes, the door can be installed on either side. Hope that helps!
Date published: 2019-10-28
Is there a additional roof system to handle heavy snow loads??
Hello, We do not offer a Roof Strengthening Kit for this garage because it is already rated for 35 pounds of snow. Hope that helps!
Date published: 2019-10-02
do you need a cement pad to set this garage up ,or can you put it on the ground?
Hello, We do recommend anchoring this structure on a concrete base. To discuss in more detail please feel free to call us at 1-800-932-9344. Thank you
Date published: 2019-09-16