Everest Steel Garage, Wind and Snow Rated Storage Building Kit, 12 ft. x 75 ft. Charcoal
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Strong and sturdy: the Everest Garage Series has been developed with Galvalume steel, an aluminum, zinc and silicone-plated steel that offers exceptional corrosion resistance and carries a limited 20-year warranty.
- Features a premium textured paint for a stylish matte finish that offers added protection to the steel.
- The Everest Garage Series features a new panel profile design for a stronger steel garage, for up to a 100 MPH wind speed rating.
- The reinforced, superior strength truss system provides a stronger roof for the unit overall and a 35 PSF ground snow load rating.
- Sturdy side entry doorway that's 28 in. wide. Features a secure key lock handle.
- Extra-tall 94 in. high walls, an 8 ft. x 7 ft. sectional garage roll up door and premium brushed metal hardware.
- Get the size you need, available in multiple lengths in 5 ft. increments
- Wind and snow loads given are for reference only and assume a securely anchored frame according to local building codes and ordinances. These have been calculated using combined snow and wind load provisions in accordance with ASCE 7-05. These calculations are based on an unoccupied, fully enclosed building. Local building code requirements vary by location; conformance to local codes is the responsibility of the purchaser.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Side Door / Entrance Width||28.3 in.|
|Door Type||1 Sliding Front Roll-Up Door, 1 Side Swing Door|
|Included Items||Steel, Hardware, Garage Door, Manual, Fasteners|
|Size||12 ft. x 75 ft. x 10 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||880.35 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||7923.13 cu. ft.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||146.13 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||903.6 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||123.48 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||141.13 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||898.3 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||122.23 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||95 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||83.66 in.|
|Side Door Opening Height||78.25 in.|
|Wall Height||94 in.|
|Peak Height||28 in.|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited|
|Wind and Snow Rated||Yes|
|Wind Speed Rating||100 MPH|
|Snow Load Rating||35 PSF|
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.