Firewood Seasoning Shed, 5 ft. x 3.5 ft. x 5 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Sized to hold up to a 1/2 cord of wood, the Firewood Seasoning Shed, 5 x 3.5 x 5 ft., is designed to create burnable wood fast. This innovative patent pending product creates dry, seasoned wood for efficient burns 2x faster than open air drying. Drying times are dependent upon geography and seasons.
- A heavy duty steel frame and patent pending ShelterLock stabilizers provide a strong, stable building. Premium powder-coated frame finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion. Easy Slide Cross Rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning for solid cover anchoring to the frame.
- Translucent polyethylene fabric cover allows more light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. Zippered front panel for easy stacking and access to wood.
- Specially designed vapor barrier blocks ground moisture and keeps condensation down. Screened vents allow for increased airflow and cross ventilation wicks away moisture to aid in the drying process.
- Perfectly sized for the occasional or recreatiol wood burner, this unit hold up to 1/2 cord of wood.
- Sized to fit pallets or wood racks (racks are sold separately).
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Cords of Wood||0.5|
|Series||Firewood Seasoning Shed|
|Material||Polyethylene 5.5 oz|
|Door Type||1 Double Zippered Front Door With Vent, 1 Rear Panel With Vent|
|Size||5 ft. x 3.5 ft. x 5 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||18.18 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||73.77 cu. ft.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||60.34 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||43.39 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||60.28 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||57.66 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||40.71 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||58.94 in.|
|Door Opening Width Top||40 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||40 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||44 in.|
|Wall Height||40.51 in.|
|Peak Height||19.76 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Is this suitable for hay storage?
Do you make a shed that is 3.5 feet WIDE
how thick is the cover 5.5 or 7.5 or other?
I intend to put a 10x20 firewood shed on a wood platform. Can anchor plates be put on all the legs to bolt it down, if so must they be ordered separately?
What is the OD of the pipe and gauge thickness?
I intend to put either this unit or one of the garage in a box unit on top of a wood platform. Does either one come with anchor plates to bolt to the deck?
Do you have a replacement cover for the 10x10x8 seasoning shed
How high can the wood be stacked without impacting air flow? Should the end vents be open or closed during winter operation?
What is the floor made out of? Do you suggest removing any growing grass? How would you suggest prepping the ground? What type of material (other than wood/logs) can sit on the floor? Can pallets be used to stack wood?
Would this work with pellets?
Does this product withstand strong winds and snow? Can stand in a concrete floor?
Does the firewood seasoning shed work better with the doors open or with them closed and the vent panels open?
Is there a video showing how to put the firewood seasoning shed together? What is the difference in the structural integrity between the firewood seasoning sheds and the canopies designed to hold cars, etc.?
How flat of ground does this have to sit on?
Hello I have one of your Firewood seasoning sheds and the cover has since ripped. am I able to get a new one somehow?
Can you provide exact dimensions for this? Is it 5 feet tell at the peak or opening? Is it 3.5 feet wide at the opening or external?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.