Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
Garage in-a-Box Compact delivers the perfect auto storage solution for mid sized or smaller autos and small trucks. Constructed of heavy duty 1 3/8 in. steel frame. Bonded with premium powder process prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion. Advanced engineered ripstop tough, woven polyethylene fabric is triple layered, heat welded at the seams for ultimate 4 season performance and is 100% waterproof, UV treated inside, outside and in between with added fade blockers, anti anti-aging and antifungal agents. High profile white interior provides enhanced illumination. Easy to set up and take down as needed with slip fit connectors and best in class swedged tubing. Patented ShelterLock® stabilizers at every rib connection ensure a rock solid frame. Rugged Ratchet Tite tensioning system enables quick cover installation. Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down and squares up frames for initial and continuous frame to fabric fit. Structure requires no building permits in most cases. Check local ordinances before installation.
- 1-3/8 in. / 3,1 cm all-steel frame, bonded with thermoset premium powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Advanced engineered triple-layer ripstop polyethylene cover is waterproof, UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, antifungal agents resulting in a fabric cover that withstands the elements
- Patented ShelterLock® stabilizers ensure rock solid stability, delivers a stable, more durable shelter
- Ratchet Tite cover tensioning system ensures a drum tight cover and door-panel connection to shelter frame. Quality ratchet and web strap components keep cover tight and neat looking.
- Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down the cover and provides for continuous cover tightening
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.