Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
Introducing our largest Garage-in-a-Box yet. 40% of vehicles on the road today are SUVs or full size trucks. We built this garage just for them with a full 8 ft. / 2,4 m of door clearance. Alpine frame with reinforced roof structure adds more volume and overall strength.
- 1-5/8 in. / 3,1 cm all-steel frame, bonded with thermoset premium powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Advanced engineered triple-layer ripstop polyethylene cover is waterproof, UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, antifungal agents resulting in a fabric cover that withstands the elements
- Patented alpine design frame with bolt-together hardware at every frame connection makes this GIB easy to assemble and ultra sturdy
- Reinforced door rafter design offers a bigger, stronger alpine frame with reinforced roof structure adds more volume and overall strength
- Patented ShelterLock® stabilizers ensure rock solid stability, delivers a stable, more durable shelter
- Ratchet Tite cover tensioning system ensures a drum tight cover and door-panel connection to shelter frame. Quality ratchet and web strap components keep cover tight and neat looking.
- Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down the cover and provides for continuous cover tightening
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.