Garage-in-a-Box® 12 ft. x 20 ft. x 8 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
Delivers year-round protection for cars trucks, boats and more. Design features a peaked roof. Strong 1 3/8 In. steel frame and heavy-duty ripstop UV-treated 7.5 oz. waterproof fabric cover for a durable storage building. Includes zippered door, solid back panel and temporary anchoring system.
NEED A REPLACEMENT COVER KIT?
Replacement Cover Kit for the Garage-in-a-Box® 12 x 20 x 8 ft.
- 1-3/8 in. / 3,1 cm all-steel frame, bonded with thermoset premium powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Advanced engineered triple-layer ripstop polyethylene cover is waterproof, UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, antifungal agents resulting in a fabric cover that withstands the elements
- Patented ShelterLock® stabilizers ensure rock solid stability, delivers a stable, more durable shelter
- Ratchet Tite cover tensioning system ensures a drum tight cover and door-panel connection to shelter frame. Quality ratchet and web strap components keep cover tight and neat looking.
- Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down the cover and provides for continuous cover tightening
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyethylene 7.5 oz|
|Door Type||1 Double Zippered Doors, 1 Rear End Panel|
|Size||12 x 20 x 8 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||245.42 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||1628 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.34 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||148.08 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||238.66 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||102.18 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||145.4 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||235.98 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||100.84 in.|
|Door Opening Width Top||102 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||120 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||79.48 in.|
|Wall Height||73.9 in.|
|Peak Height||28.28 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Can I purchase parts for my 62790 garage-in-a-box? I need part # 13201, 13201, and the nuts washers and bolts for them.
I bought and set up our 12x20x8 shelter in June 2021. This morning I noticed that there is a 2 foot tear in the top. The cover is tight, is it possible to be too tight. I thought material would be strong enough for me to tighten by hand.
I have a 12x20x8 and it didn't come with the part to hold the door open when you roll it up. Where can I buy this at?
I am wanting to purchase a zipper door panel. Can you send me the item # please. Thank you
Can you order a replacement tarp? Mine split down the middle.
I am looking at buying a model #62675 but have seem a few reviews saying the hole no amount of snow without buckling the frame and the covering rips too easy. these reviews are a few years old. have you made improvements to correct these problems? Thank
Do you make a greenhouse top I can put on this model?
Can purchase the canvas separately?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.