GrowIT® Backyard Greenhouse, 6 ft. x 8 ft. x 6 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- 1 in. / 2,5 cm high-grade steel frame with Premium powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Triple layer, heat bonded ripstop translucent cover is waterproof and UV-treated inside and out. Provides enhanced illumination designed specifically for plant growth and protection.
- The translucent fabric allows a significant amount of diffused light to reach the plants, while reducing the amount of harmful UV light.
- The diffused light reduces shadows and scorching to provide consistent lighting for all exposed parts of the plant, not just the tops.
- The GrowIT fabric is a good thermal barrier providing good insulation for plants while preventing over-heating, which requires less water, ventilation accessories, and attention.
- The Greenhouses can be assembled in about an hour and a half and can be moved with as little as two people as growing season demands change.
- 15 in. / 38,1 cm Auger Anchors are included for proper anchoring. See included Anchor Guide for more info.
- 4 ft. / 1,2 m shelving on both sides for built-in staging of plants. Metal grid allows for proper drainage.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyethylene 5.5 oz|
|Door Type||1 Double Zippered Doors, 1 Rear End Panel|
|Size||6 x 8 x 6 ft. 6 in.|
|Total Storage Area||48.43 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||240 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||0.98 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||72.68 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||95.94 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||72 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||70.72 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||93.98 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||71.02 in.|
|Door Opening Width Top||40 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||120 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||62.5 in.|
|Wall Height||49.02 in.|
|Peak Height||22.98 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Some of the parts 800599, which are the side connector poles, have small connector ends that flare a bit. I've been able to get nearly all of them to fit into the next pole, but have two that are a problem. This looks like a mfrg defect. Advice?
Hi , may I want buy replacement cover for GrowIT® Backyard Greenhouse 6ftx8ftx6ft Model # 70600 ( 804264 - 804265 - 804266 ) . Please let me know Thank you.
hello i am looking for replacement cover for our growit greenhouse. i could not find 803028 in the parts search. can you pls help with this?
I need a replacement door for my 10x10 "greenhouse in a box." Part #802180, but that is not listed on your site. The fabric comes off in summer and bird netting goes on to protect the blueberries. But the door is in constant use needing replacement.
I need page 8 of my instruction manual for Growit Greenhouse in a box #70658
I'm thinking of adding another layer of poly over this structure and attaching a squirrel cage blower for added insulation. Do you think this material will hold up and not let too much air pass through?
Do you make another cover for the High Arch Greenhouse? The one that came with it does not let through enough sun light for big healthy plants. What do you suggest as a solution?
Are you sure that a white cover will allow enough sunlight in the greenhouse?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.