GrowIT® Backyard Round Raised Bed Greenhouse, 4 ft. x 4 ft. x 2 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- 1 in. / 2,5 cm high-grade steel frame with Premium powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Triple-layer, heat bonded ripstop translucent cover is waterproof and UV-treated inside and out.
- The translucent fabric allows a significant amount of diffused light to reach the plants, while reducing the amount of harmful UV light.
- Roll-up cover provides airflow and temperature control or fully enclosed position.
- The GrowIT fabric is a good thermal barrier providing good insulation for plants while preventing over-heating, which requires less water, ventilation accessories, and attention.
- Wood Frame Not Included. Quick and easy assembly with simple step-by-step instructions.
- Specially designed brackets eliminate measuring and allow mounting to any type of raised bed frame.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyethylene 5.5 oz|
|Size||4 ft. x 4 ft. x 2 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||16.85 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||30 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||0.98 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||50.56 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||47.98 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||27.24 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||48.6 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||46.02 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||26.26 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||120 in.|
|Wall Height||5.39 in.|
|Peak Height||21.85 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
I have a 50 x 48 inch exterior dimension raised be. Would the product fit?
Can I get these 70619 for a 4' x 8' bed?
Is it possible to get this product 70619 to fit a 4' x 10' raised bed?
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.