Heavy Duty Firewood Rack, 4 ft.
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
- Assembled dimension: 15.5 in. W x 49.7 in. D x 46.6 in. H
- Two-way adjustable polyester cover slides up and down to fit the height of the wood stack
- Cover adjusts to fit split wood up to 24 in. in length
- Holds 1/5 cord of wood
- Keeps firewood off of the ground, eliminating bugs, mold growth and wood rot
- Easy assembly, all steel frame rack with black powder coat finish
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Material||Polyester 300 Denier|
|Total Storage Area||5.33 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||0.12 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||1.5 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||15.5 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||49.56 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||46.74 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||120 in.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Are ther replacement parts for the Firwood Racks? I am looking for new end bars and new covers for Model # 90402. Please let me know.
Add Professional Installation to Your Purchase with GoConfigure
The beauty of purchasing one of our products is not having to worry about assembly. With GoConfigure Professional Assembly you'll get to enjoy the benefits of your unit without the hassle of putting it together. Simply select "Add Professional Installation" to your Arrow, ShelterLogic, or SOJAG unit, and add GoConfigure Assembly to cart!
Adding GoConfigure to Your Purchase is Easy as 1,2,3!
Once you've added GoConfigure to your cart and placed your order, you'll need to know what steps to take to prepare to receive your unit and for the GoConfigure installation team to do their magic.