Heading to the beach this summer? We know you won’t forget the obvious beach essentials: sunscreen, towels, the drink cooler... But what about a
- Read more »...
- Read more »
- Read more »
Whether you’re planning an outdoor family, business, community event, unpredictable weather can make planning tricky. A portable canopy can provide quick shade or instant protection from the rain. A portable canopy is a portable shelter that collapses for easy storage and transportation. Generally, a portable canopy comes in two pieces: a sturdy powder-coated steel canopy frame and a durable fabric canopy top. Portable canopies are often called pop-up canopies because the canopy part of the frame pops-up when it is opened. The legs of a portable canopy are height-adjustable to provide quick shade and weather protection and variable headroom. Pop-up canopies generally come with a convenient carry case, which makes them easy to store on a shelf, in a closet, or in a garage or shed. Since they are portable, pop-up canopies are also convenient to keep in the back of your car, truck, or SUV. Like having an umbrella handy on a rainy day, you never know when a portable canopy will come in handy! There are many ways you can use a portable canopy for work and play. Let’s look at a variety of cool and creative home, community, and business pop-up canopy uses:
Uses for a Portable Canopy at HomePatio or Deck Cover: Sometimes, in the summer, you need a quick shade solution for your patio or deck. A pop-up canopy can help you beat the heat so you can enjoy your investment. Use one when you’re having your morning coffee, or when you’re having guests over for dinner. Pool Cabana: The swimming pool can be fun, but sooner or later you’ll need to take a break. Place a portable canopy over your lounge chairs and avoid the sun’s harmful UV rays. A quick rest in the shade will help you stay energized! Sandbox or Garden Shade: Since portable canopies are height-adjustable, they’re great for when you’re working low to the ground. You can use a pop-up canopy to provide quick shade when you’re working on your garden. Also, you can use one over a sandbox to keep your kids safe from the sun. Garage Sale: One man’s junk is another man’s treasure. Make your customer’s treasure hunt more pleasant and put your sale items underneath a pop-up canopy. It’s not only a great way to keep your customers out of the sun on a hot day, your merchandise will stay dry if it starts to rain. Lemonade Stand: When you’re a kid, there’s no more fun way to make a few bucks than to sell lemonade in your front yard. Keep your kids and their customers cool underneath a portable canopy!
Portable Canopy Usage When You’re Out and AboutPicnic in the Park: Want to get away from the everyday routine? The park is a great place to have a picnic. Of course, parks aren’t always a great place to escape the sun. Bring along a pop-up canopy and get some quick shade for your picnic. Beach Shade: Like the park, there’s very little shade at a beach. Bring along a portable canopy and get some relief from the sun. Some portable canopies have wind vents to prevent them from going airborne. However, a portable canopy should also be anchored to the sand*. Street Fair or Community Event:... Is your organization planning to attend at a local event? You can make its presence known by using a pop-up canopy. Whether it’s a street fair, carnival, fair, a portable canopy will help you stand out in the crowd. It will also help keep your team protected from th
- Posted: April 08, 2020
- Read more »
Event tents are an ideal way to shelter guests from the elements no matter what type of party you’re throwing. Perfect for weddings, corporate events, or even backyard barbecues, party tents and shades will make guests more comfortable and allow your get-together to go off without a hitch. Many people aren’t sure whether to rent or buy an event tent. There are pros and cons to each, and you should first figure out how you’re planning to use party tents before making a decision.
Ways to Use Event TentsWhen most people think of event tents, they automatically think of an outdoor wedding. While that is an incredibly popular reason to purchase or rent party tents, there are many different ways you can use these shelter solutions:
- Corporate event: There are many different reasons businesses gather employees together. Whether it’s a celebration, training, or retreat, party tents can be utilized to shelter guests or even provide a space for them to check in to the main event held indoors.
- Tailgate: People take the big game seriously these days, and that means bigger than ever tailgating parties. Maybe it’s your favorite professional sports team, or an end of the year event for your child’s baseball team. Either way, event tents will provide shelter and boost the fun factor.
- Backyard barbecue: The heat can damper any backyard event if your guests have no place to escape from the sun. Provide shade and shelter with an event tent.
- Birthday parties: Whether you’re throwing a children’s party or fancier sweet 16 bash, party tents can create the ambiance you’re looking for.
- School festivals: School fundraising events are a great way to use event tents, providing a place for shelter, games, and a great area to eat food.
- Farmers markets: Store the food you’re selling under an event tent, and people have more time to browse while staying out of the sun. Not to mention, your goods will be sheltered from the elements as well.
- Rest area: Sometimes you may not want to use party tents for an actual party. Perhaps you have workers on your property for a large event and need a space for them to rest or get out of the sun.